Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Actually I dun really know what I wanna blog about tonight. Just feel like sitting in front of this computer and reflect for a while. Reflect on life, on friends, on what is happening around me......

As time passes, people move on either from the happiness or from the unhappiness. We all just move on. Recently there has been a phrase that is commonly use at my office - "Going through motion" This has become a very gray area for me. A lot of things that I have been doing seems to be "going through motion", there's no time to think, just do it... and get through it. Yet it's not the best thing. Not only work, even personal life sometimes feels like I'm just "going through motion". How many people can actually have the luxury of time and energy to seriously think thru each and every single thing that they wanna do before actually doing it? Maybe that's how life passes by so quickly.

I lament life. Lament how fast almost 25yrs of my life has passed.... Wtf have I done in this 24+ yrs. Have I had achievement? Anything that I am proud of? Anything tat satisfy my poor soul? What happens for the next 25yrs? What will I have done? What will I become? Lots of friends around me are all moving to the next stage of life, some going to be Mrs or have already become Mrs and some already mummy. Happy for them. =) I hope when tat day comes for me, I'll happy too that my decison is right. It does feel a bit scary transcending from one life to another. Nervous.... hehe! Confuse at the same time. Somehow I dun feel very secure cause work seems really uncertain. I can't decide exactly is this job what I wanna do. And if I decides to go on to do something else what do I want to do. Then it will be another transition period of trying to get everything settle and all. Sometimes I really wonder if I shld wait....

Haiz.... so many things to consider.... Dun wanna think le.... Go slp. Lolx!

No comments: