Saturday, March 24, 2007

After a Long While... ...

There was suppose to be a lot of things that I wanted to blog but haven't had the time for it. And now after a long lapse, I dun really feel like blogging the happenings in the past few days.... or was it weeks.... Can't remember.....

I know I went out with Cheryl, Lyn and CW for dinner last week at this restaurant at Wheelock Place call "Sun with Moon" or is it "Sun and Moon". It's a super duper nice place with amazing good food. I had taken quite a few pics of the interesting presentation of the food but had deleted from my hp. So now.... no more pics to show...... I know that night I was very very tired cause I had been working like 12hrs the day before. Luckily Cheryl persuaded me to go. If not I would have missed out on the yummy food and the great comapany. =) That irritating R**** R**** Meeting event really tired the hell out of me man.

Another thing that I must mention is the Friday that I went over to Sinta's place to be her free part time nanny. Lolx! I really love her chubby and wierd daughter of hers(of course is wierd. Ever heard of a 2mths old baby who watches MTV channel?). So cute lor like a doll like tat. Very big size for her age!!!! She'll grow to bully all the guys around her, I bet. Wahahhaha!

Haiz... Between work and planning for "the occasion" plus going out and relaxing on weekends, I dun really hv much time to blog lor. Not like last time where I really will take the time to pen down my thoughts and feelings. Sianz... Starting to feel rather confuse towards my work also. Not sure do I really like what I am doing. Somtimes I seems to enjoy but yet sometimes I really feel like shouting out loud, " I hate my job!" Can't decide what I really want to do either. Like that how? Tell me how?

Super duper sianz... Looking forward to end of the year...... Dec hurry come!

No comments: