Thursday, June 14, 2007

Lunch Time Shopping

See what I got at lunch time shopping? Hehe! I haven worn shoes so high for a long time.
Can't really see the height of the shoes in the pic leh... But anyway, I like lah.... Hehe!

At tea time.... I took a stroll to Central, wanting to get some snacks for tea break. But alas... Guess what? I found a lost baby!!!!! And had to spend time helping that lost kid find her mummy.... The baby cute wor... Here's the baby....

Lucky the mummy left a toy for her to play. So she wasn't crying.... lolx!


The mummy left her in her pram and lost her while she's shopping. Bad mummy!


Mummy Found!


"Mummy, please do not forget me while you are shopping again.... Please!!!!"

After helping the baby found her mummy, the mummy abducted me. She refuse to let me go and insists I shop with her. I had no choice but to oblige lor. Haiz... I so hard life leh. So scared later boss cannot find me and fire me. Then hor, I'll make sure the mummy supports me ah by paying me to go shopping with her. Hehehe! Right Mummy? =p


Alrighty... enough of the adventures for the day.... =)


No comments: