Friday, June 15, 2007

TGIF

Today's lunch was a planned ahead of time.... It was a lunch which my boss owed Daniel and us previously. So we made it a department affair.
Venue: Tony Roma's @ Orchard Hotel

Yes.... the same Tony Roma's where I had spent a couple of years working in enjoyment. =) A place where great friends were made, where lovers were found, where memories can only be reminisced now.....

Knowing that I would be going there today, I had a wierd dream last night. Couldn't recall what it was all about but I know there was "him" in it. Nothing much really....

Everything in there is still the same... I guess nothing changes there... It's the people that have changed. I saw Adrian the manager and Derrick the Kitchen manager. Din call them cause din really feel like talking. Wanted to look for Anscy, but she wasn't there.

Suddenly.... I heard this familiar song, this heart wrenching familiar music and lyrics.... the song that brings the many memories that comes tagged with it.... Mariah Carey's "When you Believe"

I had always fondly called it "our song" and it remains "our song".... at least to me, it is so.

But well, guess what? Thought these thoughts did come across my mind, it didn't feel as bad as how I use to feel whenever I thought of these. It is a good sign isn't it? =) Letting go... Letting go... I did it? =)

Anyway, food was great.... still like before.... and then it was back to work.

On a more light hearted note, I saw rainbow! A very nice rainbow....

For all of you....

No comments: