Thursday, June 21, 2007

Yesterday afternoon feeling bored, I sent out a cute forwarded msg to a couple of my friends of which one of them was eh... let's just call him WX.

After a couple of hours, I received a sms from WX asking if I want to meet for dinner since he is having an exhibition from Suntec. I thought, "Y not? Since we haven't met for so long." So he ask me what time I would reach etc etc and if I dun mind can I go up to Hall 4 first to meet him there and again I said ok...

While I was strolling over to Suntec after work, a thought suddenly dawn on me.... Why so wierd ah? If meet for dinner, y dun just meet downstairs? Y must ask me go up to Hall 4 where his booth is to meet him? I started to fantasize thinking, "Maybe he now got gf le. And the gf saw the forwarded sms I sent him earlier and she jealous. So she want to find out who am I. Hence she use his hp and ask me to meet for dinner etc etc and meet him at the Hall. Like that hor, if really the case won't it be an ugly sight? Like out of drama?"

Haha! I think I is mad!

Of course the above is all my own imagination lah. Nothing like tat happen. We just went for dinner and after that he brought me to see the new optical fibre fountain at Suntec. Super nice! Hehe! Feels a bit like dating leh... Maybe cause I have been with Jas for so long and not done done anything like tat so haha, feel a bit like 小鹿乱撞。 But really lah... WX is a nice guy. Must intro him to Cheryl. They should get a long quite well...

This morning... woke up to a bad news..... friend's dad pass away..... feel bad for her..... Most likely will be going to the wake this evening. Meow is right.... "life is so vunerable"

No comments: