Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Call it coincidence or whatever......

On my way to work this morning (late as usual), I was thinking about how I haven't seen him on MSN for a long long time. Probably due to the different timing we log on. Where got time to log on after work. By the time I reach home, so late already. Dun really feel like sitting in front of the computer any longer..... Was also thinking about having a get-together including Gen and Samuel on 28 Dec (before I'm officially hitched) for old times sake.

Anyway, when I reach office and checked all my email accounts, I saw that I received a msg on friendster from him asking me if I MIA and how am I? Coincidence? Lolx! Yes.... coincidence.... =)

Chat with Gen and Samuel online earlier and we decided tat it's a good time to meet up cause we can also celebrate Samuel's belated bday and advance bday for Gen. Shiok! Nice timing! Next question is to think where to go..... Can't wait wor...

Before I end off..... I permed my hair again...... Hehe! Miss curls... so pic for the record!

No comments: