Thursday, November 01, 2007

Stepping into the next phase of life

Wow.... I got a few major things done today. Took a day's leave and went to HDB to get a flat. After much balloting, deciding, arguing, contemplating and worrying, Jas and I finally settled down on a flat in Punggol. Far but... at least it's a new flat....

It was lots of waiting at the HDB. Send in application, filling up the forms, choosing the flat.... It's all the "adult" stuff. Everything feels so alien to me. I feel like a small kid running around and bumping my way through through the whole process. Lolx.

After that we went down to the hotel to confirm on our wedding banquet..... so it's fixed! We got the date! 28 Dec 08...... After our ROM it's gonna be another countdown to the wedding dinner.

OMG! I'm moving on.... sometimes it really scares me to me handling all these. Looks like it's no turning back... hmmmm....

No comments: