Monday, March 17, 2008

Random Updates

Have been at my new job for slightly more than a month. Things are relatively easy to handle with not much probs. Getting use to life there. Not much places to go during lunch. Quite a number of times, it's tabao back by one of the warehouse staff so it gets a bit boring. On the positve side, I dun spend much as the food is cheap. And because I dun go anywhere for lunch, I spend lesser on unecessary things. Lol! Hope this helps in my plan for saving then.

I miss my days at TAH. Everyone there are so much more fun and atmosphere is more lively. Here, everyone just does their own stuff and I dun really communicate much with them. Perhaps I'm still new.... See how it goes ba.

Jas is thinking of switching to doing sales. He has got a offer actually. Most likely I think he will go for it. I feel it's better too cause seems more prospects. Benefits are better too. Hope he will be able to cope with it. For the first few months, things might be a bit tough cause his basic pay is a bit low. But in the long run, we have to bear with it ba..... Really wish all would be ok. =)

End of the month I will be going to Signoria to choose my gowns and take the first steps for the wedding preparations. Have seen a few designs I like in those wedding mags i bought and I cut them out as reference. So if I dun see anything I like off the rack I can custom make. Everything is rather troublesome and I just want to get everything over and done with soon and the next thing to look forward to will be the flat.

Oh.... had a crab feast at Sinta's yesterday. We had 5 gigantic crabs and couldn't finish it. It was really yummy but it was really too much! Lolx! Tried the Black Pepper Crab from the AMK stall for the first time and it's good. I like the spicy taste of the pepper cause it's spicy enough. Shiok shiok! We will be having tulang feast the next time round. Hahaha! All the high cholesterol food. I dun eat tulang but like to dip bread in the sauce.

Saw Yoori oso.... She can walk le! So cute! And she's one smart baby always knowing how to get the things she wants. Learning the ropes from her mum ah. This is called 有其母必有其女。hahahahhahaa!

----------------------------
改变。。。 不知道是会比较好,还是不好。

No comments: