Wednesday, March 26, 2008

SHE

Sometimes I find that she and me has a wierd relationship / friendship.....
Sometimes I feel that I can really connect with her and that we have build a close friendship, yet....
Sometimes I feel so far away from her. It seems as though she has her own world that I can't go into. A barrier seems to fall heavily between us.

Despite all the above "wierd" notions, whenever I think about her, or when I talk about her, my heart goes out to her.....

I feel her loneliness, her emptiness and at the same time her longing for love that she somehow cannot achieve. I wonder has she lost faith in love or just that the "one" for her is lost somewhere? Or maybe the love she lusts for, does not exist in this realistic, cruel world at all......

I really want her to feel happy if she can feel that at all. To be happy for herself, not only for others. I want her to be able to get out of a trap.... one that she has trapped herself in. I want her to be able to pursue her dreams, her wants and live out her zest for life which somehow I feel she can if she just want to. I know she has that energy and love in her that is waiting to burst out except that she doesn't know who, what or where it can go out to.

Perhaps.... taking that first step to step out is always the most difficult. But I hope she does....

Hey sister, I hope you know I wish the best for you. I wish you find happiness, I wish everything good for you! =)

No comments: