Sunday, April 13, 2008

Wedding Preparations II

Went for final gown selection for my photoshoot today. It went very well.... I confirmed those gowns that I had chosen previously except for the evening gown. Tried another red one today and it looks so much better than the other one. Love it the moment I tried it on. Hehe! Have always wanted a red evening gown and so I got it.

Now that I have confirmed all my gowns I'm so excited bout the photoshoot and the dinner in Dec. Hope the effects comes out good.

Photoshoot will be most likely in end June or early July. By then most of the stuff for bridal studio side will have been settled. Then it would be left with the dinner.

Planning a trip to Taiwan for honeymoon after the dinner along with friends. Really looking forward to all these. Seems like it's a rather exciting 2008 for me. =)

No comments: