Monday, March 31, 2008

Wedding Preparations

Went for my first gown selection appointment at Signoria today. It was so tiring but of course it's fun. Tried on so many gowns that by the end of it, I'm exhausted. I brought some magazines cut out to show them what kind of designs I like and also those of theirs featured in the mags that I like too.

Today only mange to choose the wedding gowns and KIV an evening gown. Still need to go back another time to select a gown for outdoor photoshoot. So I think there's gonna be another round of tiring selection. Lolx!

But hor... thinking back for the gowns I choose hor, not much colours in it leh.... Cause base on the choices i took today, I would have 1 ivory, 3 white gowns and 1 red gown. Like a bit too white on everything leh..... So maybe I should consider changing one of the white gowns to evening gown oso or something else with more colour. Need to call them to discuss tomorrow....

After the gown selection, we went to airport to send Angela off and also to check out the new Terminal 3. Had dinner at the Crystal Jade there where Jas saw that they serve char siew pau and ordered lots of it. Wah lau! I think in total we had like 4 or 5 servings of it. Each serving with 2 paus each. He say wanna go eat again when Angela comes back and we go fetch her. Char Siew Pau siao! hahahhaa!

Hmm.... probably the next thing that I nd to do now is to start sorting out the guest list, the jie meis whom I wanna use and prepare for the photoshoot which is most likely in end June. Exciting exciting! =)

No comments: