Monday, June 30, 2008

Another process of Wedding

As I am counting down to the wedding dinner this year end, we are getting stuff done along the way. Another thing that we have got done is our photoshoot. =)


I have always loved to see wedding photos and always thought that those shoots will be so fun. Finally last Thursday was my turn. It was so tiring! Smile & posing sure isn't easy. I keep laughing at Jas saying that day was probably the one day he smiled the most. Lolx!


When we got to the beach, he had to carry me and piggy back me. By the end of it all, I was tired with headache and Jas, tired to the max as well. Now, we just hope the photos turn out great!


Preview.....

Picture a bit blur. But i love this pic....

Me in my actual day gown. Getting ready for next set of photo-taking


Jas & Me in between shoots

My Favourite Gown

Jas took this while I was posing for the camera man, Eric

Waiting anxiously for the photos to be ready. Proabably end July, early Aug. =p

No comments: