Wednesday, June 18, 2008

他们的主题曲

I just realise that I have come to associate songs with my ex bfs. That is to say, when I hear of a certain song, it will remind me of a certain person.....

That's Why You Go Away - Jacky
This song always reminds me of the time when coincidentally we both had a camping event in school. Somehow this song was always playing during that time.

情书 - Silie
I borrowed this CD by Jacky Cheung from him and probably that's when I knew him better and more than just friends

I Believe I Can Fly - Donny
For the obvious reasons that the song was for a cartoon on basketball and he seems to like tat song a lot.

When You Believe - Eddy
The song tat we both love from Prince of Egypt..... and more...

Amor Infinitus - Kelvin
Not sure why also. But everytime I hear this song it reminds me of him. Probably he played it a lot.

Come to think of it, there isn't any song that reminds me of Jas. Probably there isn't a need to be reminded of him since I see him almost everyday...... Maybe....

No comments: