Thursday, September 18, 2008

Gen's Wedding - Random Thoughts

Just got back from Gen's wedding.
Exhausted..... physically & mentally......
-----------------

As I was talking to a girl I met just today who was also a "sister" for Gen, I came to a sudden realisation that I have known Gen for 10yrs already. Known her when I was straight out of Sec 4.... while I did part time job to help pay for my shopping. Known her when I was only 16..... Wow! 16yrs old seems like such a long long time ago for me. And those few years was probably the best time of my life and was also the period of time where I grow up the quickest from just a girl to woman. We went thru it together in a way and thru lots.....

Now 10yrs later, both of us are "Mrs". Though probably not quite the way I thought we would be. Lolx! But nonetheless, I am really, truly, happy for her. Seeing her getting married, going through the rites, seeing her smile, laugh, love and be loved is just like seeing my own sister getting married. It's hard to describe the kind of feeling I have for her...... just.... happy....

Congratulations, my dear Gen! =)
-----------------

Randoms:-

- Met Sherry who is a friend of Gen. She knew that I got married. Asked me a question that got me stunned for a while. She asked, "If I remembered correctly, your husband is Eddy rite?" Er....... Er.....

- Not sure since when I have quit drinking. To put it more correctly, I should say I have quit getting drunk..... Gave up wanting to be drunk. Dun wan to drink myself silly anymore and do silly things and have silly thoughts. I rather face the reality in my most sober mind, thus I quit!

- Mildly disappointed that some people are not gonna be able to make it to my wedding. One had to go overseas for work while another just say he not coming. Bleh! :(

No comments: