Sunday, September 14, 2008

有情人终成眷属

I'm so happy.... happy for a pretty bride. =)

Attended Esther's wedding just now. I must say she is one of the prettiest bride that I have ever seen. She already looks lovely on normal days, not to say stunning on this special day of hers. Her wedding is at Grand Shanghai. Very nice place with a very nice feel. There is even a lady who sings all the old old chinese songs the whole night through and she's real good.

The beautiful couple made a dramatic entrance or what we usually call as the first march in. They actually rode a Harley in to the music of "上海滩". Their 2nd march in was just as drama. Esther wore a short cheongsam and she held a feathery fan while walking around. Music of " Ja Jambo". Really to the mood ah. Their friends, brothers and sisters were all walking around dress to the theme oso. All of them was so sporting.

While they were on stage, doing their toasts and acceding to the funny requests like dance and kiss, I looked at Esther and couldn't help but feel my eyes starting to tear. Suddenly, I recall all the things that Esther, me and Shirley had done before. Like, rushing projects at my house, going out clubbing, taking photos etc.... Unknowingly, we had known each other for quite some time and went thru a stage of growing up together. It's heartening to know that she has found her happiness. Really hope for her to be able to be this blissful forever.... God bless.

Esther is another person whom I feel has the 傻人有傻福 kind. To me she is always a bit blur, but puts in a lot of effort and a with simple wishes in life. For such people, I always feel that God seems to save the best things for them. Among friends, Esther & Shirley have always been rather special to me. Maybe cause since young, I never had much close female friends. In sec sch, most of my friends whom I feel I can relate to are guys. in poly, other than Carissa, Esther and Shirley are the ones whom I feel totally comfortable with. They are nothing like those 小姐小姐pattern whereby a bit a bit oso not happy. They are always frank, without pretence. Hence, I have always hold high regards for them. Am just really happy that both of them are happily married. Next would be my turn......

Time passes.... we are all in our next stage of life..... let's all 加油 and life beautifully, happily ever after. =p

No comments: