Monday, September 08, 2008

Me Still Alive

Haha! Did a disappearing act for a couple of weeks. Been lazy to update lah.

Other than lazy, I buzy oso lor. Busy watching, "命中注定我爱你". Another of those Taiwanese idol drama..... nice mah.... Like the storyline. But as usual while watching such shows, I'll always think to myself that, "In real life, dun have this kinda romance one lah". Lolx!

But still, I like to immerse myself in such a storyline, in the other world, once in a while. 人要有幻想吗。。。Hehe!

Other than watching show, been busy with work and the wedding lor. Haiz... very fast leh. Now Sept already. Another about 3 more mths or so and it's D DAY. Actually I can't wait for it to be over cause there's so much things to prepare, very tedious leh. And worse still, spend a lot of money. =p
Anyway, once it's done, it's like another tick in one of life's "to-do list". And it's time to move on to the next.....

Oh.... by the way, failed my driving test. Retake on 30 Oct. Hope i make it this time. =p

No comments: