Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A Mon without Jas

Jas in reservist and everything seems to move in slow motion.... Haiz... Everything just seems different knowing I won't be able to see him on a Mon evening. Too used to it, I guess....

Was suppose to meet Roy for dinner at Mark's new shop. However, he could not make it and postponed it to tml. Luckily Cherlyn called me out about 6plus if not I would have rot at home with no dinner.

Went to Sakae and end up I din had a nice dinner. Cherlyn ordered a beef udon at first and I ordered the Yasai Miso Soup (consists of all kinds of vege). The waitress came back the 1st time and says they have ran out of beef. Cherlyn changed to something else. Then the waitress came back a 2nd time and says they have ran out of vege, only cabbage and mushroom left. Was a bit pissed off so rather rudely I said, "Cancel my order then." Think I startled the waitress a little bit. Seeing her face change, I told her nicely again it's ok, jus cancel my order. So "sao xing", wat we wanted all dun have de. Thought can have a delicious meal..... In the end I only had a chawanmushi and california handroll for dinner. Sianz... Suddenly I miss the "Ba Chor Mee" at SFJ. Haha! It would have been nice than what I had. Nvm... I got tml's dinner at Mark's to make up for it. Yummy.....

Looks like tml is gonna be another similiar day where I'll slp till the middle of the day before I prepare to go out for dinner. I've asked Carissa along but nt sure if she can make it. She might have to work OT (I think I'm gonna be like her soon when I start working.... ). Poor girl... She fell on her butt while roller-blading on Sat. Ha! Haven't seen her for a god damn long time. It's always nice to hang out with her cause we never fail to gossip. Haha! Typical girls ya? =)

OMG! Jas will only be back on Thurs! Tat's like 3 more days.... Eug mentioned tat everyone seems so lost without him around. Everyone dun seems to arrange to meet up without Jas asking. Wierd! Y can't they call each other? Hmm....

So sad sia... Jas book out on Thurs and I'll be flying off to Bangkok on Fri. Will only be back on the 22nd. Looks like we're really gonna see less of each other. This entire entry makes me sound like a love-sick puppy. Oh great! How bimbo is that....... =/

Come to think of it. If I have the spare cash, I guess I would have more places to go instead of staying love-sick at home ya... How mean tat sounds... I do miss Jas... hehe! But I can't help but feel it's the boredom that makes me miss him. Oh well... that sounds even more mean. WTF! That's the way things really is mah... Haiz...

However, I am excited each time he manages to sneak a call to me. Happy to hear his voice knowing he's ok and he misses me. I guess, I do miss him as in really really miss him. YES I DO! I miss Jas.....

No comments: