Wednesday, February 01, 2006

End of CNY Holidays

Image hosting by PhotobucketSo that's the end of the CNY holidays. Although, new year is normally for 15days but for most people who are working, it ends when they start going back to the office. Some so shiok, only start work on 6Feb... Me? Back to my desk on thurs. Should have been Wed but was on MC.... haiz... this whole CNY, sick all the way no recover de. So sian... Still, I took pictures to humour myself. Lolx!


Outside Jas place. He couldn't wake on on the 1st day of CNY. He was suppose to go house visting with me. While waiting for him, nothing to do, so act cute lor. Lolx!


1st day of CNY, as usual, go house visiting lor. Then evening time went to Eug hse for "gambling session" Play mahjong de play mahjong, play cards de play cards. My ang bao yearly get lesser and lesser le. So boring!
This year is oso the 1st time I brought bf along. I think Jas made a pretty good impression on all my auntie and uncles ba. =)


Image hosting by Photobucket
2nd Day of CNY
Went for Tim Sum with Dad, Mum and Sis. It's our tradition to have Tim Sum on 初二 since dunno how long ago. We use to eat at the Northen Palace at Colombo court till it move and close down. Ever since, we had the yearly Tim Sum at the chinese restaurant at SRC.
After the meal, we went to take a walk at the 春到河畔 see see look look. Take some pictures and off I went to meet Jas. Went his aunt place. The most amazing thing is that, we both fell asleep on the sofa there and slept for 2 hrs. A CNY day spent like tat.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Taken at the prata shop where we had dinner (think tat's the only food available other than fast food on CNY ba.) Edited the photo with my N70. Nice nice leh....

After that, it was off to Jac's place for more mahjong. We had 2 tables.... I think her neighbour must be hopping mad le. But who cares? It's CNY!!!!

3rd day....

Image hosting by Photobucket

In Jas van... waiting for Zhihao to come down.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Downstairs Kel house waiting for him. He huh... always very slow de.

We went to watch movie. Jac sick le.... so she din join us for the movie. I went with Jas, Kel, Tan and Zhihao.... watch 霍元甲. Not bad leh.... His last Kung Fu show le. He look old in the movie le.

So well.... tat was CNY for me.... :)

No comments: