Friday, February 03, 2006

好贵的螃蟹

You know those gigantic crab we always see in advertisements of seafood restaurants? Those that look so many times bigger than a normal crab?

Well... I finally had the chance to eat one today.

My boss brought us to a Cantonese restaurant today to have our Lo Hei lunch and we ordered lobster and crab. The head waitress recommended the Alaskan Crab and my boss decided to give it a try. We knew it was expensive but din know it would be THAT expensive.

Before they kill the crab to cook it, the waitress actually brought in the crab to show us. A pity we din take any pictures of it... We should have.... Cause it cost my boss a freaking $400. Yes! $400 for tat Alaskan Crab. The most expensive crab that I hv ever eaten in my god damn life. It was really good though. They cook the crab in 3 ways..... Steam the body, the legs were cooked in black pepper and the roe cooked with asparagus. Delicious.... and the price that came with it, makes it even more delicious.

We had lobster also and it isn't cheap either. Total bill came up to $800+ for 6 pax. Wah! My boss was in total shock to see the bill..... Lolx!

In case anyone's interested in where that restaurant is, it's call Imperial Treasure at Great World City.

I think a $400 crab is really worth a blog entry in here.... Lolx! Jus too bad... No photos to show how it looks like. Oh well....

No comments: