Sunday, February 05, 2006

Straight Hair No More

For the first time in my life.... I permed my hair.....

All along, I've had the preference for straight long hair. Somehow I didn't think that curls would suit me cause I had thick hair and tat perming it would only make it look bombastic. When rebonding was available, I felt it was like the greatest invention for girls tat needed straight hair....

Finally.... yesterday.... I had the courage to try what I've been tempted to try..... SPA PERM!!! Lolx! So many people have caught up in the fad and me too also wanna try something different for once. Struggle so hard to resist the urge to cut my hair jus so that I can try perming it. Alas! I did it. =)

Yippee! My new hairstyle! I sat 7hrs in the salon doing this. Can you believe it?
Image hosting by Photobucket

So far I got pretty good comments bout it. Even Jas who always thought that curls are auntie say I look not bad in it. I guess it makes me look my age ba.... Since people always thought I look younger than my age before this hairstyle.

I'm still getting use to it cause now, it's no longer as easy as a "wash and go" thingy. Needs a bit of time and patience to style it each time after I washes my hair..... Hope the curls to last though. Anyway.... I love this. Lolx!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Von, nice hair. Eh, come and play mahjong with us soon leh!!! I need some shopping money and Hoon needs money to pay me back for the grocery money he owes me. Hurry hurry, before we starve to death!!!! :P

HeaveNz said...

Tell me when u free lah.... Who knows I might have extra cash to shop in the end. Haha!

Unknown said...

Ummmm, I've been pondering over what you said and I still think it's IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!

wahahahahahahahahahaa

eh, this Saturday evening you free??? wanna jong jong????

HeaveNz said...

This sat can't leh... Tell you wat... why dun we meet up with janice and joei one day and teach them to play mahjong? then maybe we both can win shopping expenses? Lolx