Monday, February 06, 2006

Contradictions and Expectations

Sometimes I wonder why am I so full of contradictions and expectations. And it's always due to this tat I end up being unhappy, wilful and hurting the people I love. I really hate this.

He loved it and wanted so much to have it. I love him so much that I want him to have it just so that he will be delighted, but I just cannot overcome my own expectations to accept the idea of getting it. End up I get frustrated with myself, with him, with everything...... I decides at the moment of folly I want to jump out of the situation. It's just me and my stupid character.

Why is it I never learn? Always so 任性.....

Lucky for me, he's ever so patient with me. Bearing my temper and nonsense, explaining the entire situation to me.

Feeling very tired now... Too much emotions stirring in me. Need to sleep to settle it down....

No comments: