Monday, March 13, 2006

My Weekend

Back at work on a Monday....

Had a normal weekend jus like any other. Nothing special.... Woke up late on Sat. Was suppose to accompany Yenling to the salon to do her perm, but by the time I got up and changed, she was done already. Haha! Went to meet her anyway. Now we both got nice curls. hehe!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Can see from the photo my eye red red hor... Sianz... Sunday wake up eyes red and swollen again. End up din make it to Sinta's hse.

Anyway, another pic taken with Yenling with her new hairstyle.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Haha! So cool. She went to the same salon I went to. It's just a neighbourhood salon but it's very good. The lady boss very careful when she does rebonding, colouring and perming. So hor... feel more 安心 when she meddles with the hair. And most importantly, her charges are reasonable.

Me and Yenling went to eat. Actually is she and her sister eat lah. I no eat.... I ate at home le. But she and her sister are both starving after spending hrs at the salon. They no eat before they go mah. Lolx! After that, I went over to Jas place le lor.

Jas dad celebrating 50th bday. Ah Tan and Kel came over also. Jas dad and aunties cooked lots of delicious food for everyone. Caught a few cute shots of Maomao.

She kept looking out the window to see who's here. Haha! So cute!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Finally, her friend is here...... Lolx!

Image hosting by Photobucket

After the celebration, we went to watch Final Destination 3 with Jac, Adrian and Meow. It's one of those kinda teenage horror flick movie, but not bad lah. Jus tat everyone died in a very 夸张 way. The moral of the story is 要死的一定躲不过。Like Adrian say, 大难不死,必有后福 is fake de. Haha! Heard the FD2 is nicer leh. Must go find the VCD / DVD to watch.

Guess wat we did after the movie? Haha! Mahjong lor. Our favourite past-time. This time, I won money. Yeah! Haha!

Sunday hor... haiz... sianz ah. Suppose to go Sinta's hse, but cause of my stupid eye, din go. Missed out on the fun le. Hey girls, we try arrange another day can? Okie okie? When Hoon is nt around. So we can hv more outrageous fun. haha!

Know wat? Forgot which day hor, I dreamt that my teeth are falling out. Jus now I was in a bookshop, saw book on deciphering dreams. It says dreaming of teeth falling out signifies changes or transition to maturity (aiya i think it mean growing old lah). And the fear of teeth dropping means there's a resistance towards growing old. Wah lau! Means wat? I 怕老 meh? zzzzz......

Haiz... watever lah. Anyway, before I finish off this entry, one last pic... Jus wannt put it up cause it looks so cute. hehe!

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: