Sunday, June 04, 2006

On a Sunday Afternoon

Woke up at 11am.... Then was lying in bed thinking, shld I or shld I not go for yoga. Feeling kinda lazy, so I dropped the idea. Will go do some Hatha after work tomorrow.

Later Jas in coming to pick me and my parents up. We nd to go over to my grandfather's place to pick up some stuff and then go for dinner. Maybe go Geylang eat at 126. My favourite Tim Sum place.... Hehe! Love the Ha Gaos there. Yummy! mmmm.... lolx!

Recently, there has been a spate of unhappiness all happening at the same time. Haiz... Good things never come in twos but bad things always like tat. Y leh? But anyway, I wanna put everything behind..... It's time to wrap up everything and end it......

Hope next week will be better. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»