Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Mid Week Wednesday!

It's already Mid-Week....

Looking forward to weekend. =) Going for Yoga again after work this evening. Doing Hatha with a different teacher this time, female teacher. Wonder how would it be.

Wah lau! I was super tired on Monday so when I was doing the Yoga, I cannot do a lot of pose. Whenever got the chance to lie down hor, I almost fell asleep. Jia lat sia! Hehe! I think Sinta misses Yoga. She's looking forward to do it again. But she has to do pre-natal. Haha! Maybe I can join her hor. It shld be so much easier than normal yoga. Lolx!

Feeling very full now.... wanna zzzz.... Had a very nice lunch at The Sandwich Shop jus now. I had their Honey Chicken Wrap and a Banana Caramel Yoghurt. Yummy.... I feel so healthy. The yoghurt very nice. Sour and sweet.... shld hv bought 1 more to leave in the office as snack. Nvm... will do that tml. ;p

Back to work now.....

No comments: