Monday, June 05, 2006

Most people will know how much i fancy Nicholas Tse. He's so cute. Boyish looking and handsome in those bad boy kinda way. Love to watch his movies and see him smile.


Lots of my guy friends dun like him and say he cannot sing. But hor, i think his voice quite unique leh. Wah lah, tat time when he came Singapore and perform at an event in Yishun, me and my sis almost gone crazy with excitment of seeing him in real person. lolx!

Now hor, there's another guy who's slowly taking over his place in my heart. haha! And tat is 贺军翔。 hehe! After watching the 恶魔在身边, I am completely crazy over him ah. Maybe it's the character (阿猛)tat makes me head over heels in love with him. Cause he's those kinda bad boy with a good heart and extremely sentimental. Though he has the bo chup attitude, but he knows how to show his true feelings to a girl he loves. Aw..... Just thinking of it... aw.... So many times when I was watching the drama, I wanted to crawl into the tv. Why am I not Rainie Yang. Heard that she and 贺军翔 are good friends. haiz...

Well.... that's him.... =) Cool sia.... I jus have a soft spot for bad boys... Haiz.... 男人不坏,女人不爱。 hahahahahahaha!

No comments: