Friday, July 07, 2006

Almost Weekend

Yippee!!! The weekend is almost here. Another hr more and I would finish work for the day. Tonight's mj session is gonna be more special. We are going to play at Jac's friend's place to play. Maybe, we get to play by the pool too.... Haha! Pool = water = luck. So we'll see who's the lucky one tonight. Lolx!

I have said "yes" the the offer from The Arts House earlier this week. Hope it's not a wrong choice.... Have always wanted to work there but somehow something seems to be pulling me back. But still, I'll get to work with Amnah again. Haha! It will be like back at Chijmes. So exciting! hehe! So far the job scope that was spelled out to me, everything seems interesting. After months of desk bound job, I am sure craving to get up and running. But very soon, I know, I'll be complaining again. We'll see about that then.

Alright, back to work now... Finish up the last bit and I can go enjoy..... Cheers~

No comments: