Friday, August 18, 2006

Nice Surprise

Went for lunch with Sinta, Joei and Janice just now.... Had a very nice meal.... Long time dun have all four of us gather for a meal le... Actually not that long ago lah... haha! Last month we did when Joei and Janice gave a treat for their birthday.

The girls are so sweet! They gave me taka vouchers.... Cause hor.... I saw a Kate Spade bag very nice de, which I wanted to buy. That's y they gave me the vouchers, but the bag no longer available... Anyway, I use the vouchers to get something else for myself. A Coach Coin Purse! hehe! Nice nice de... So must post on blog to show the girls what is the gift they got for me. ^^
A simple but nice coin pouch to store my blings blings and cards. Thanks girls!

I bought that after the lunch and after I went with Janice to collect our convo gown. I look rather absurd in that gown actually. Haha! Cannot stop laughing the moment I put it on.... But still have to wear lo.... Next time take pic le then put up here.

After taking a walk at Taka, I went to Bishan to meet Ah Tan and Johnson. Wanted to wait for the rest and Jas to finish work then meet for dinner de. But last min, Jas says he gotta work till quite late so end up all of us went home le....

I was lazing around at home when suddenly.... Toffee started barking very loudly at someone at the door. I went to see and saw a delivery man at the door with a bunch of flowers... It was for me! hehe! I thought it was sent by Yenling cause earlier on she asked for my address. But upon checking out the cards, I realised it was from Jas!

Omg! He's so sweet..... It's really a nice surprise.... He knew he has to work late.... So he had arranged with Yenling to get her to choose flowers for me. He asked for tulips (which I like) but was told that that had to be pre-ordered.... so I was given Gerbera Daisies. Very colourful very bright.... Those kinda flowers which you see will make you smile..... =)

Flowers from Jas.... Chosen by Yenling. Hehe!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A Gift from Jas.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thought he didn't chose the flowers or go thru the process of ordering them himself, I'm happy... really happy that he did make an effort for me. :) At least he bothered to arrange with Yenling to give me a surprise. I haven had flowers for a long time.... This is the first bunch of flowers that Jas had given me in the past 3 years. He had given me a stalk before. hehe! I'm smiling like a fool now seeing the flowers. Lolx! =p

Since I'm talking about the presents I got here. I might as well put this up as well.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is from my mum.... A pair of Birkenstocks. Thank you mummy!

I must say... this year I had a wonderful bday..... More to come tomorrow! And to all who sms me to wish me "Happy Birthday!", thank you so much. You've made my day by letting me know I am remembered.

No comments: