Friday, August 18, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's my Birthday! Happy Birthday to Me! hehe!

Got some program lined up this weekend.... Will be meeting Sinta, Joei and Janice for lunch at the Korean restaurant. Janice is so sweet.... She took half day unpaid leave to lunch will us..... After that, Janice and me will be going to collect our convocation gown from Serangoon Broadway.

Sat is even more exciting! Hehe! We have planned to go to the KTV. Have made the bookings already. There are quite a few people going. Looking really forward to it. Haven't went to a ktv for a long long time le. Good good... Can enjoy myself this weekend before I start work again on Monday.

Oh ya... today was my last day at this company. It was good while it lasted... but it's time for me to move back to territories that I'm more familiar with. Looks like there are lots planned up already at the new company. Seems interesting.... Till then.... =)

No comments: