Sunday, September 24, 2006

Victory....

After being con some many times by the Kim family during our mahjong game, I've finally recoup some of my losses yesterday night. Lolx! I bet Mrs Kim now is gonna accuse me of cheating the money of a poor preganant lady.

I think I owe it all to my bright red Adidas jacket..... I was losing quite a bit of money at first ever since I put it on after our break, I seems to be getting all the good cards. Or maybe is is the champagne grapes that I was eating giving me the win? Hehe! Nonetheless.... it all helped. haha! I think Mr & Mrs Kim will be putting a ban to my Adidas jacket the next time I'm going. Oei... jus go get one yourself lah. Maybe really got use leh. =p Maybe I should lend it to Joy. Poor woman... She suffered the most loss last night....

I see our Mrs Kim is getting sizeable for her preganancy. Her stomach very very round and getting bigger by the day. She ah... is the most most active preganant woman I have ever seen. Whenever you look at her walking or jumping about, I dun think anyone would think she's pregnant unless you see that stomache of hers. Lolx! She is really looking forward to the day her little "Thumbelina" is popping out. I am looking forward to that day too... Hee!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

eh little red riding hood, don't gloat too soon okie. The worse has yet to come. hee hee hee

we deliberately lose to you so that you won't feel demoralized mah. Next week you shall see us in full power!!!! :P