Sunday, February 25, 2007

Late at night

Aiya... Couldn't get to sleep so might as well do some blogging lor. Lolx!

Went out with my colleagues, Cheryl, Nat, Ling, Lyn and her husband on Thursday after work. This week ah, due to the holiday season hor, is super no mood to work de. We were deciding to to watch movie or jus shop shop and in the end, we decided to go VivoCity and makan.
We went to this super cool restaurant at call 黑社会. Very nice decor and very classy but the price is reasonable. Food oso not bad. I had this La Mien with Crispy Duck and Sze Chuan Vege. Damn cool!
What I like is that they got a selection of hot tea serve in a teapot. Can share between a few person. The waitress told me their specialty is the Dragon Pearl Tea and so that was what I had lor. See the teapot and its little teacup. So cute!
Their table hor oso mega cool one leh.... Got a drawer attached for you to put either handphone or whatever you wan beside you de. So won't take up space on the table itself. Clever idea hor. But must remember to take lah! If not you will be donating it to the restaurant le. Or maybe this is the whole idea. Lolx! But whatever lah... I will go back there to eat de. Nice place.

Oh... I got a new toy today.... Hehe! It's this turtle soft toy that is selling at Mini Toons de. I saw the mini one long ago and have been wanting to get one. Just now, Jas got the super big one for me. So happy! He say he buy it cause the turtle looks as round as me.... TMD!
I is happy! So I took a lot of pictures with it. =p See See See!

That is my little 龟龟

Later in the evening, we went to Marina South for Steamboat. Haven eaten there for a long time le. I din eat much though... I was telling Kel lor, each time we come, we seems to eat lesser and lesser.... Maybe is an indication we are getting older and appetite not like last time le....
Haiz.... Is it?

No comments: