Thursday, March 27, 2008

Have got some photos that I haven had the chance to put up. Pictures of the night before my ROM. I probably mentioned it before. The night before "D Day", I was out with some very important people in my life. Friends whom I feel I have known them all my life. A friend whom were once close to my heart and who always will I guess..... A friend whom has taken a part of my heart with him. =)

From left to right: Samuel and his gf, Alex (Gen's husband to be), Gen, Me (looking rather red) and Eddy

Congrats to Gen, whom her bf proposed on the same day too. Now she's busy preparing to get married. She faster than me. Will be having her dinner in Sept. Congrats babe! So happy for you!

Gen and me at Balcony Bar. Fan blowing so hard at me while taking the pic hence the messy hair. Gen.....a friend like no others. =)

I is Happy.


Caught eating chickee wing. Haha! Gotta eat as I drink if nt i will get drunk de.


A nice picture taken, for fond memories......
-----------------

Question: How do you feel seeing your ex bf the night before you are married? How do you feel seeing your ex gf the day before she's married.
Answer: Wierd.... Happy.... Glad that all is ok now. We felt the bond.

No comments: